As many know I had to cancel my last contest due to the judges' lack of well...judging. So, I've decided to hold a smaller contest in light of it. Given the portfolio thing was a bust, I've decided to try something smaller but still there will be no need to create a deviation to enter the contest.
What you must do: (EVERYONE READ THESE CAREFULLY!)
1. Choose a single deviation among your gallery (It can be anything: painting, sculpture, literature, poetry, prose, photography, etc. I do mean ANYTHING.)
2. Enter your deviation via a link in a comment below
3. Answer the following questions in the 'DESCRIPTION' of your deviation (please copy and paste these questions so I know which one you're answering)
1) What is the subject in this piece? (It can be anything or a number of things)
2) What was your drive for creating this piece?
3) Tell me all about how you created this deviation (no word limit)
4) What do you like/dislike about this piece?
5) How long did you work on this?
1. Your DeviantART account must be at least three weeks old
2. The deviation chosen must be at least 48 hours old
3. Be creative/unique. Choose a piece you believe is YOU.
4. One Deviation entry per person
5. Deadline for an entry is now updated to December 15th. People PLEASE READ the "What You Must Do" half the entries I can't take because of competitors not following those directions, so I'm giving everyone a little more time to read over those.
I'm not doing 1st, 2nd, 3rd...and all that. Instead:
There will be 3 (three) 50 winners!
There will also be 5 (five) runner-ups:
One free deviation prize for each runner-up!
Qualified Entries: (These submissions meet all the criteria and are officially in the running for the prizes)
Megatronus I would have to say it felt good to have my sworn enemy, Optimus Prime under my foot. I was going to KILL him finally, helpless under my foot as I leered down at him, so HELPLESS. I finally won after all these vorns, the last Prime under MY foot, and at MY mercy. "Why is the blood of Unicron erupting from beneath here?" Optimus asked from beneath my foot, weakly, pitifully.by
"A question Optimus, that you will take to your grave." I sneered at him. I rose my blade up and was about to strike the weak Prime down, but then I saw a ground bridge open, and then WAM. I was knocked away from Optimus. I looked at my attacker, and it was that lowly Wrecker, Bulkhead. He didn't let me retain my ground though, as he kept striking me. Dents in my metal, but he could pack a punch. My body was slowly getting damaged by the Wrecker's strikes. I regained my ground quickly though, I caught the Wrecker's arm an
Unqualified Entries: (These submissions are lacking one or more actions under the "What you must do" section and are not qualified for the prizes)
I'm also adding an extra week to plan for my next contest. I'll probably save it for New Years but this will give time for development.
All I can tell you for right now is that it's going to be called the "Donatello Diversity" contest and it will be my first one that requires some work to be done. I just need to iron everything out.